The ELITE Direto trainer has been touted as the one to beat by legendary trainer reviewer DC Rainmaker and won the FLUX vs DIRETO shootout on ZWIFT.com, so what makes this class winner a stand out product for “zwifters?
- Integrated OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) power meter, which measures power with +/- 2,5% accuracy.
- Pedaling analysis option (available as an in-app purchase) measures power during the whole pedaling movement and sets 12 points that determine how much effort you put in your legs, so you can optimize your training session. The My E-Training software and app with pedaling analysis option (available as an in-app purchase) displays DIRETO’s measured power data on two different types of charts.
- DIRETO also simulates challenging slopes, up to 14%, with a 1400 Watt power output at a 40 km/h speed. Pay attention to this feature as competitors at this price point can sometimes only go up to 10% simulation!
- DIRETO is part of the new generation of totally interactive ANT+ FE-C & Bluetooth compliant home trainers that interact with a multitude of apps, software, computers and devices (smartphones and tablets) with iOS, Android, OSX and Windows.
- It’s compatible with both road and MTB frames*, including 142 x 12 with thru axles.