A turbo trainer is essential for any rider who wants to train indoors or warm up before races. The Elite Volano Fluid Direct Drive Trainer allows you to do just this with a quiet and realistic feeling Fluid drive.
With a direct mount design, the Elite Volano Fluid Direct Drive Trainer offers a solid and stable frame with a maximum resistance of over 1200 watts, meaning there is plenty of power for riders looking to push their limits.
The cable-free design means the trainer is ready to use out of the box and the the integrated sensor mount takes a Misuro B+ Bluetooth and ANT+ sensor (not included) that transmits speed and cadence information to compatible Android or iOS device or your ANT+ enabled bike computer. Using a sensor such as this allows you to connect with software such as Strava and Zwift.
Compatible with 9, 10 and 11 speed Shimano or SRAM cassettes, all you have to do is mount your cassette to the bike and away you go. Compact and quiet, the Volano is ideal for warm-ups on race days as all you have to do is take it out, attach your bike and pedal.
- A trainer for the people, all the smooth performance of an Elite direct drive trainer but in a lighter, simplified form
- Integrated sensor mount takes a Misuro B Bluetooth and ANT+ sensor (not included) that transmits speed and cadence information to compatible Android or iOS devices
- The Fluid drive unit is realistic, smooth, quiet and simple to use
- Direct mount design, solid stable frame and maximum resistance of over 1200 watts means this has plenty of power for those looking to push themselves but is also quiet and smooth for less intense efforts
- With no cables or settings to adjust, the harder you go the harder it gets
- Frame can be folded for easy transport or storage
- Integral carry handle for easy transport
- Compatible with 130, 135 and 142 x 12 frame spacing standards
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano and SRAM cassettes (not included), can be adapted for Campagnolo using a Volano freehub adaptor (sold separately)