As the latest product to join the Castelli Perfetto range, the Castelli Perfetto Convertible Jacket is a beautiful addition for anyone needing the versatility of having both a cold condition, long sleeve jersey, alongside a mild temperature, short sleeve version.
It’s constructed from one of Castelli’s go-to materials, providing an ultra-low weight, alongside total wind protection for blustery days in the saddle; Gore Windstopper X-Lite Plus fabric. Also water-resistant, it’s ideal for when the weather just can’t make its mind up, allowing you to get to where you need to go without getting too wet.
A storm flap construction at the rear of the jersey further enhances protection from the elements, stopping any wheel spray from letting your back get cold. The reflective logo enhances this, with an easy wipe off laminate that’s reflective, too.
To prevent any ride up of the material, stopping you being fully protected, Castelli have used a silicone gripper at the waist. This acts as an elastic hem, but without the pressure around your waist which can be uncomfortable.
Three rear pockets with laser-cut drain holes provide a secure place to stash all your nutrition and spares and the drain holes make these ideal in wet and windy conditions, allowing any moisture to evaporate.
Of course, the one thing that truly sets this jacket apart is its convertible nature. Described as the perfect all-in-one jacket, all you need to do is simply unzip the sleeves and stash them in a secure place. The jersey sleeves still remain tight around your arms, thanks to the over-the-top zipper port, so there are no compromises on fit, either.
- Fully aero, fully breathable and fully protected
- Gore® Windstopper® X-Lite Plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with water-repellent finish
- Remove the sleeves for a short-sleeved Perfetto Jersey
- Nano Flex fabric insert under arms
- Storm-flap construction with reflective logo at back protects from wheel spray
- Silicone gripper at waist prevents ride-up
- Full-length YKK® Vislon zipper with wind flap
- 3 rear pockets with laser-cut drain holes
- Weight: 457g (Large)
- Temperature: 6°-18°C / 43°-64°F